Here's a tutorial on how to turn any nail polish into a "glitter" nail polish.
This is super quick to do and the result is exactly like the glitter nail polish that you'd get at the stores.
What you'll need for this project...
1. Clear Nail polish (if you're worrying about the glitters falling to the bottom of the bottle, use a suspension base instead)
2. Glitters (these are very inexpensive and they're available at any craft stores. If you're worrying about oxidation or the color of the glitter being faded, get polyester glitters)
3. A piece of white paper
1. Take your piece of paper and fold it several times like so...
2. Wrap the two ends together and leave a small opening at the tip to form a funnel
3. Pour glitters in the nail polish through the funnel
4. Shake up the bottle.....then voila!!! You'll get a beautiful new glitter nail polish...
Have fun DIY :))