Monday, January 18, 2010
Park Bom Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Labels: Makeup Tutorials
2NE21 is one of my favorite Korean Girl Bands. I especially love their fashion style and makeup. Below is my attempt at one of Bom's look from the above picture.
Breakdown of the products I used:
On the eyes:
-Too Face Shadow Insurance primer
-NYX jumbo eye pencil in green or lime green
-NYX green eyeshadow
-A Korean brand black eyeliner pencil
-K-Palette 1 day tattoo liquid liner
1. Start off with eyeshadow primer. Then apply NYX jumbo eye pencil in green over lid. Make a careful curve or wing near the end of the outer of your eyes.
2. Use the black eyeliner pencil and start outlining the top eyeliner.
3. Do the same to the bottom eyeliner. This time extend and curve the line like so...
4. Use the liquid eyeliner and start tracing the eyeliners again. The liquid eyeliners will make the lines more defined and pop.
5. Apply green eyeshadow to your eyelids...
NYX jumbo eyeshadow acts as a base to hold this green shadow in place as well as enhancing the green color to make it more vibrant and dramatic looking. Carefully make a wing curve at the end just on top of the black eyeliner.
6. Final step: False eyelashes, circle lenses + mascara.
Final look :)
On the face:
-BRTC BB Cream (I'm loving it!)
-Isa Knox Powder
-Clinique lipgloss in Ginger
-Kirkland mineral bronzer
-Dream mousse blush #30
-Elain Gold Beam powder