This is for the babes who wanna know how I shape my eyebrow. I actually did an eyebrow tutorial a while back but I don't like the pics on that one, so I'm doing a new one here. lol. But this one will be very basic, if you want a more details one check out my previous tutorial: How to shape your eyebrow.
Here's the basic chart to follow when shaping eyebrow:
There are several basic rules when it comes to shaping or grooming your eyebrow. And if you follow these rules correctly, it can help enhance your overall look.
Take out a straight object, be it an eyeliner, pencil, brush, or ruler and start with these 3 basic rules:
1) The starting point (line D on the chart) should aligned with the outer rim of your nostril.
2) The bridge or the highest point (line E) should aligned with the outer rim of your iris when you're looking straight forward.
3) The ending point (line F) should be aligned 45 degree from the outer rim of your nostril to the outer rim of your eyes.
* Try to visualize those points before you begin to draw or shape your eyebrow. If you're not use to it, you can make light dots on those points.
4. Take an eyebrow pencil. Preferably one that's a little lighter than your eyebrow color. Begin to make the bottom outline of your eyebrow using very light and gentle stroke.
5. Repeat step 4 but this time do an upper outline.
6. Use an eyebrow powder and eyebrow brush to fill in your eyebrow. Starting on the middle point.
7-8. Gradually work toward the ending point. *Notice the way I held the brush. After filling the middle part with eyebrow powder, I didn't add anymore powder but just pulled the brush gently toward the end.
*I said eyebrow powder but I was actually using MAC eyeshadow in espresso. It works just fine!
9. After filling the middle and ending point go back to the starting point and begin filling out. Start with very little powder and gradually add more if needed.
10. Take a look at your overall result. Touch up missing spot with eyeshadow if needed. And if a spot is too dark, use a q-tip and gently dab on it. Do not rub. If you rub, the powder/eyeshadow will blend and make it look awful!
Nicely shaped eyebrows can positively enhance your overall look and draw the attention or focus to your eyes. Wish I've realized that before I decided to overplucked my eyebrows :(