Doing a smokey eyes look today. Nothing fancy. Very simple, quick & easy!
1. Apply eyeshadow base all over eyelids. I'm using Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes.
2. Apply eyeliner close to the lash line. I'm using Jane Be Pure Mineral gel eyeliner.
3. Apply eyeshadow (preferably a darker shade) to eyelids and spread it evenly toward brow bone. I'm using MAC Carbon.
4. Using an angle, eyeliner or eyebrow brush apply the same eyeshadow (same color as step 3) to bottom lash lines.
5. Use the same brush as step 4 and apply a different shade (preferably darker than the previous one) to outline the eyelids starting from the inner corner toward the end. Do it several times and blend it evenly to make your lids stand out. I'm using MAC Beauty Marked.
6. A) Use a black liquid eyeliner and trace the top as well as the bottom lash lines. I'm using K-Palette Black Eyeliner. This thing is amazing!!! Everyone should get one!
B) Use a black pencil eyeliner and traces on the inner lash lines. Be careful to not poke your eyes if you're not use to this. But this step is essential to make your eyes more alluring and sexy. hehe.
C) Apply mascara and you're done.
This is my favorite lazy night out look. Why lazy? Because it only takes me 10 minutes to do and it actually looks like I spent some time on it.
Have a great weekend everyone..