Here are some highlight of EcoTools Brush Set taken from Walgreens.com:
- Bamboo handles have a low impact on the earth’s resources, since it is a highly sustainable plant that can grow up to 4 feet daily
- Animal-free taklon bristles are made from soft and pliable synthetic hair
- Metallic ferrule made from recycled aluminum cans
- Reusable pouches printed with plant-based ink
- ecoTOOLS utilize resources that minimize the negative impact on the environment
- Investing in brushes from ecoTOOLS is a small, but smart, way to help do your part to make the world a greener place
- As an added bonus, the brushes are professionally designed to maximize beauty and minimize effort
- ecoTOOLS gives skin a flawless finish while giving your spirit peace of mind
- Taking care of yourself and the environment never looked better
Close up pictures of the brushes bristles:
Please don't mind the small looking particles on the bristles. They're actually makeup/eyeshadow. This reminds me these brushes are overdue for some deep cleaning. LOL.
But you get the idea right?
-The only problems I have with these brushes are it doesn't pick up makeup that easy compare to my other brushes and the bristles are a little tight or stiff therefore blending is not as smooth. But overall I really like this brush set. Here are some positive pointers for me:
+Available at most drugstore.
+Soft & intact bristles....when I cleaned it, it doesn't shed or come off easily like other brushes
Get yours HERE or HERE