This is a requested tutorial for this LOOK
1. To get this look, I started with a fresh face. Applied toner & moisturizer.
2. I let the moisturizer absorb into the skin for several minutes then applied Bare Escentuals Prime Time. This is a foundation primer. It's made to use with bareMineral foundation, however I found it works just as well with any other foundation that I used. The texture is very smooth. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
3. Apply foundation all over face. I used Clinique Superbalanced Makeup foundation.
Then I used a sponge to evenly blend the foundation. Don't forget your neck!!!
4. Conceal those blemishes. I'm using concealer by American Beauty. It's a liquid based concealer that's so light yet you'll be amazed at how well it conceals imperfections. It comes in 6 shades. Get it at Kohls for only $12.50.
5. After the concealer dried, I applied Enprani powder on top to set the foundation.
6. Prep your eyes with eye makeup base. I used Clinique touch tint for eyes. This thing works well for me as I like the little shimmer particles it gives; if you're matte person this may not works for you. It comes in a tiny tube yet you only need a teeny bit of it each time.
7. Use a black eyeliner to line the top and bottom lash lines. Try to line eyes as close to the lashes as possible. This gives you that dramatic look.
8. Apply eyeshadow. I'm only using two shades (pictured above) since the eye base was already applied and served to brighten the browbone.
-Starting with Star Violet...going from the outer corner of your lids working towards the inner corner. Blend the color all over lids starting from the outer corner. Avoid the browbone area.
9. Next use Beauty Mark and shade the outer corner. Slowly bring it in toward the inner corner. Shade the eye area like the orange part pictured below.
10. Apply glitter eyeliner to brighten the eyes and make it pop! I'm using Urban Decay in baked bronze.
11. Trace the eyelines again with a liquid eyeliner. I used K-palette One Day Tattoo for this look. Afterward, apply false eyelashes. Use a mascara to brush both the falsies and natural lashes together to make it appear natural looking.
12. Apply blush & lipgloss/lipstick
Sorry the color on some of the pictures are way off. I took these pictures at night time and I kept switching the flash and other modes. Have fun beautifying yourself :D