1. If you have dropped a powder/foundation compact, you'd know that the inside will most likely be shattered. Don't worry, place a few drops of rubbing alcohol to the compact. Dip a cotton ball into rubbing alcohol to clean a bobby pin/any other objects that you could use to smooth the powder/foundation back to its shape. Another solution is to just grind the powder/foundation and use it as sheer/loose powder.
2. Have a dry mascara? place a few drop of your favorite moisturizer into the tube and swirl it around several times. Another way is to place the tube under hot running water for a few minutes.
3. Always apply moisturizer and sunscreen to your neck because it's one of the most vulnerable and noticeable place for aging.
4. Let the moisturizer dries before applying sunscreen.
5. Place an ice cube over zit. Another solution that so many rave about is placing a small amount of toothpaste on zit. I tried it once and it didn't work, so I'll just stick to my own remedy.
6. Use instant eyeshadow. It's ideal for traveling, so quick and easy to use. I will do another post on the subject later.