Many of us pick up at least one or two beauty tips along the way. I can't tell you how many tips I've heard of thus far but I could tell you that there are some that work and some don't. The look of your skin is most likely varies on genetic, the environment, and your diet. So please be aware that much of what I have to say are base solely on my personal experience. In short, try it at your own risk!
1. Throw out your old makeup - Hygiene is very important to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Like anything else that are vulnerable to germs, beauty products are the same. Beauty products that has a liquid base can only last up to about 6 months. While products that are powdery base will last up to 1-2 years before you have to throw it out.
2. Use baby lotion to remove eye makeup when your eye makeup removal run short.
3. To treat freckles, slice carrot in thin pieces and apply on the areas.
4. Place a lemon slice on white heads/blackheads for 15 minutes.
5. For softer skin, rinse your face with rice water (if you ever cook rice, you'll know that we tend to rinse the rice several times before placing it in the pot. I usually use the last water to rinse my face)
6. For cracked heels, place your feet in a bowl of water with lemon juice.
7. Apply turmeric on scars and pimples to fade them out.
8. Wearing sunglasses to prevent wrinkles around the eyes.
9. Drink apple cider vinegar (preferably in pill forms as the liquid ones may harm the enamel of the teeth) to help foods digest faster and shed off the extra pounds.
10. Take flax seed oil, antioxidant pills, and vitamins to maintain your health. More importantly, fight against aging.
That's it for now.