You are what you eat! Once you start taking care of your internal beauty, your external will most likely be benefited. So start stocking up your fridge with all these healthy natural remedies!!!
1. Low fat dairy products- Vitamin A is one of the most important components to skin health. And the best place to get it is low fat dairy products.
2. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and plum contain high antioxidant benefits.
3. Salmon, Walnuts, Canola Oil, and Flax Seed contain essential fatty acids that help keep your skin healthy and vibrant.
4. Green tea consists of anti-inflammatory characteristics which protect the cell membrance and may even help prevent or reduce the risk of skin cancer.
protective to the cell membrane. It may even help prevent or reduce the risk of skin cancer.
5. Water, Water, Water!!! yes, it's very important that your skin hydrated to maintain its moisture. It is also very important to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to rinse all the toxins in your body.
Source: food for healthy skin